Welcome to the Self Care section of our website
We are passionate about self care and have selected useful resources which we feel will help you.
Ear syringing is no longer available at Lyndhurst Medical Centre. Please CLICK HERE for further information and advice
Free Weight Watchers/ Slimming world:
- Take advantage of this scheme if you want to loose weight, have a BMI of 30+ or 28+ with medical conditions
- Find more information CLICK HERE
- Healthy weight = Great Wellbeing, don't be afraid to ask if you would like help with your weight
- Why not be a fighter and put down the lighter- get help from smoke free bexley today!!
Bexley Stop Smoking Service is available to anyone who wants to stop smoking and who has a Bexley GP. They provide free, friendly and effective practical support as well as offering the full range of evidence-based smoking cessation medications. They also advise on vaping and can direct you to local Vape Shops.
For more information visit www.smokefreebexley.co.uk or call them on 0800 783 2514
Are you a parent or Carer of a child or young person with Autism or ADHD:
Need help with Urinary or Stool incontinence:
Has your doctor asked you to take a fortified diet?
Suffering from Anxiety or Depression:
Health Visitors, Children and Adolescents resources.
The website has got a wealth of information including helpful apps
Get Help from our district nurses. You may require a referral from us
Musculoskeletal Problems including pain from your joints.
- Try out exercises and techniques to manage chronic pain. Visit the self help section of Bexley Musculoskeletal Care which provides a range of services including physiotherapy and chronic pain management to our patients. Useful resources include leaflets which can be printed and a chronic pain toolkit.
- we will update this section once we obtain confirmation of current services
- Get help form Community Connect.
- they provide support if you are having difficulty with finance, housing, isolation, Carer support and a variety of other difficulties.
- visit their website for a self refferal and to find out what else they can help with.
myhealthlondon provides information for maternity services for your and your partner. Includes a directory of services, a section on wellbeing and emotional support. Also includes a section on support once your little baby has arrived.