Welcome to the Self Care section of our website
We are passionate about self care and have selected useful resources which we feel will help you.
Free Weight Watchers/ Slimming world:
- Take advantage of this scheme if you want to loose weight, have a BMI of 30+ or 28+ with medical conditions
- Find more information CLICK HERE
- Healthy weight = Great Wellbeing, don't be afraid to ask if you would like help with your weight
- Why not be a fighter and put down the lighter- get help from smoke free bexley today!!
Are you a parent or Carer of a child or young person with Autism or ADHD:
Need help with Urinary or Stool incontinence:
Has your doctor asked you to take a fortified diet?
Suffering from Anxiety or Depression:
Health Visitors, Children and Adolescents resources.
The website has got a wealth of information including helpful apps
Get Help from our district nurses. You may require a referral from us
Musculoskeletal Problems including pain from your joints.
- Try out exercises and techniques to manage chronic pain. Visit the self help section of Bexley Musculoskeletal Care which provides a range of services including physiotherapy and chronic pain management to our patients. Useful resources include leaflets which can be printed and a chronic pain toolkit.
- we will update this section once we obtain confirmation of current services
- Get help form Community Connect.
- they provide support if you are having difficulty with finance, housing, isolation, Carer support and a variety of other difficulties.
- visit their website for a self refferal and to find out what else they can help with.
myhealthlondon provides information for maternity services for your and your partner. Includes a directory of services, a section on wellbeing and emotional support. Also includes a section on support once your little baby has arrived.